MUMBAI, June 29 (Reuters) - Indian auto parts maker Amtek Auto Ltd. is in talks to buy a machine component unit abroad for about $250 million, a company source said on Thursday. Amtek could also simultaneously acquire a casting firm for about $20-25 million, the source said on condition of anonymity. "We should have a lot more clarity in less than a month's time," the source said. The target component maker, part of a large engineering group, had factories in Europe and the United ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Amtek Auto to buy component maker for $250 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.