MUMBAI, May 31 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Amtek Auto Ltd. is close to buying an aluminium foundry in the UK from J.L. French Automotive Castings for an enterprise value of about $40 million, two sources close to the deal said on Thursday. The unit, which sells aluminium casts and machined parts to automakers including Ford and PSA Peugeot Citroen , has annual sales of about $80 million and a 20,000 tonne capacity, the sources said. The deal could be valued at about 4 times core ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Amtek Auto close to $40 mln acquisition-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642