MUMBAI, April 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Amtek Auto Ltd on Friday reported a Jan-March net profit of 623.5 million rupees compared with a net profit of 424.1 million rupees a year ago. Its net sales rose to 4.61 billion rupees from 3.40 billion rupees. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu; Editing by Rajesh Pandathil)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Amtek Auto Jan-Mar net rises 47 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.