(Adds details) MUMBAI, April 30 (Reuters) - Amtek Auto Ltd posted a nearly 12 percent rise in consolidated net profit for the Jan-March quarter, much lower from 56 percent a year ago, as margins were squeezed by high steel prices. The company posted Jan-March consolidated profit of 1.35 billion rupees, on net sales of about 13.5 billion rupees, slightly above a Reuters forecast of 1.19 billion rupees on sales of 13.3 billion rupees. Amtek Auto's chief financial officer Santosh Singhi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Amtek Auto Jan-March net up, but margins under pressure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.