MUMBAI, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Amtek Auto Ltd reported a 11 percent rise in quarterly net profit, the slowest in more than a year, hit by sluggish domestic auto sales and a rising rupee against the dollar. The company reported a consolidated net profit of 1.19 billion rupees on net sales of 11.98 billion rupees in the quarter to December, matching a Reuters poll forecast. "It has been a flattish quarter, with little to speak about in domestic volumes," Chief Financial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Amtek Auto Oct-Dec net up 11 pct, meets forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.