MUMBAI, July 31 (Reuters) - Amtek Auto Ltd. on Tuesday reported a 50 percent rise in consolidated net profit in April-June quarter helped by foreign exchange gains and expansion, a senior official said. The auto parts maker's profit at 1.09 billion rupees was higher than a Reuters poll estimate of 1.06 billion rupees. Consolidated sales, which rose 48 percent to 10.9 billion rupees, were also more than the analyst view of 10.6 billion rupees. However, sluggish domestic automobile sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Amtek Auto quarterly net up on forex gains, volumes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.