MUMBAI, March 28 (Reuters) - Amtek Auto Ltd said on Friday it expected a potential loss of up to $18 million over the next two years due to volatility in global currency prices. The founders have, however, undertaken to bring the matching amount to meet the obligation through 10-year debentures or preference shares, it said in a statement. Shares in the company ended 3.56 percent up at 260.40 rupees in a firm Mumbai market. (Reporting by Kaustav Roy; Editing by Sunil Nair)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Amtek Auto sees up to $18 mln potential loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.