BOMBAY, July 26 (Reuters) - The board of auto components maker Amtek India Ltd. told the stock exchange on Tuesday its board would consider a stock split on July 29. Ahead of the news, shares in Amtek fell more than 1 percent to 215.60 rupees in a firm Bombay market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Amtek India to consider stock split on July 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.