MUMBAI, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Auto components maker Amtek India Ltd. said on Friday its board had approved raising up to $50 million by way of foreign convertible bonds, global or American depositary receipts. Shares in the company rose 1.6 percent to 93.15 rupees in a weak market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Amtek India to raise $50 million in overseas issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642