MOSCOW, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Russian-Dutch tyre manufacturer Amtel-Vredestein said on Thursday it was in talks with Russian petrochemical firm Sibur about creating a joint tyre venture. "As a result of such a business combination, Sibur may become one of the principal shareholders in the combined business through the issue of new equity," the company said in a statement. (Reporting by Tanya Mosolova; Editing by Guy Faulconbridge)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Amtel, Sibur in talks on joint Russian tyre venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.