MOSCOW, Aug 19 (Reuters) - Russian-Dutch tyre manufacturer Amtel-Vredestein said on Tuesday it had suspended production at its Kirov plant due to the working capital shortage the company has been facing in recent months. Amtel, which has had debt refinancing problems, said in a statement the plant had been stopped as the company expected a second tranche of a stabilisation loan from Sibur Russian Tyres, which agreed to buy a controlling stake in Amtel in June. "Assuming the second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Amtel stops Russian plant due to capital shortage" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642