LONDON, Nov 18 (Reuters) - Russian-Dutch tyre maker Amtel-Vredestein said on Friday that the lead managers from its initial public offering had been granted an option to purchase around 4.1 percent of the company's equity. Amtel said UBS Investment Bank and Alfa Capital could purchase 2.8 million shares in the group, bringing the total size of the offering to 31.2 percent of its share capital. In November, 18.3 million shares in the form of global depositary receipts were initially ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Amtel-Vredestein grants options to lead managers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.