MOSCOW, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Russian-Dutch tyre manufacturer Amtel-Vredestein said on Friday its founder and supervisory board chairman, Sudhir Gupta, had cut his stake in the firm to 11.4 percent from 29.3 percent. "Mr. Gupta has also indicated in a letter to the company that he may sell additional shares in the future," the firm said in a statement. It said Gupta had sold 12,165,954 global depository receipts (GDRs) for $5.21 to $5.68 per GDR between July 18 and Aug. 22. The GDRs closed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Amtel-Vredestein says top owner cuts holding" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642