The author is a Reuters contributor. The opinions expressed are his own. By Chris Taylor NEW YORK, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Everyone's obsessed with the euro zone these days, and every little rumor sends global stock markets into wild gyrations. But here's a little secret: If you really want to know what could blow up your portfolio for years to come, forget Europe. What you should really be concerned about is a potential Chinese bust. Investors have long taken for granted the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS: 3 ways to invest in China without fear" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642