* CEO contract ends next year at age 65 * CFO's exit may prompt board to keep Buckley as CEO * Investors see eventual successor coming from within By Nick Zieminski NEW YORK, March 31 (Reuters) - 3M Co's tradition of ending its chief executives' contracts at age 65 could leave George Buckley a lot more time to spend with his rod and reel when his next birthday rolls around in February 2012. But the looming exit of the U.S. blue-chip manufacturer's chief financial officer may give ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-3M's George Buckley may slip retirement hook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.