* A123 IPO generating interest for energy storage market * IPO may set pace near-term for cleantech sector * Market cap may reach $879 mln, assuming mid-price range. By Poornima Gupta SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Lithium-ion battery maker A123 Systems Inc has a history of losses, is uncertain about its ability to generate positive cash flow -- and is the most talked-about company going public this week. The initial public offering of the Watertown, Mass.-based company -- ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-A123 IPO puts spotlight on energy storage market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.