* A123's market cap zooms over $1.9 bln on first day * More venture-backed IPOs could hit market * Investors looking for high-growth sectors By Poornima Gupta SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 24 (Reuters) - A 50 percent leap in the shares of lithium-ion battery maker A123 Systems Inc on their first day of trading looks likely to jumpstart the market for clean-tech share offerings. The Watertown, Mass.-based A123 Systems is now worth over $1.9 billion, a striking valuation for a company that has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-A123's smash-hit IPO could herald more green debuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.