* Industry sales seen growing to $2.5 bln in 2011 * Canada fails to renew five-year funding program * Government spending surges in U.S., Japan (In U.S. dollars unless noted) By Susan Taylor OTTAWA, May 29 (Reuters) - Just as substantial sales growth seems on the horizon for their long-suffering industry, Canada's hydrogen and fuel cell developers fear missing the wave because of lack of government support. Companies say government policies and incentives are inadequate to cement ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS: Canada's fuel cell sector hungry for help" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642