* Chinese economy tipped to expand 8 pct this year * Shares of European firms present there may benefit * Sales upturn can partly offset declines elsewhere By Dominic Lau LONDON, April 29 (Reuters) - China's improving economic outlook is one of the bright spots on an otherwise murky horizon for European stocks, with the potential to fuel rises in miners, carmakers, chemical groups and capital goods stocks. Signs of a Chinese recovery are emerging, and analysts say the impact of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-China glow seen boosting miners, autos, chemicals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642