* GM's China sales soaring on govt aid for small vehicles * GM bankruptcy would be unlikely to affect China business * Profits elusive for small cars, but firms welcome volume By Fang Yan and Edmund Klamann SHANGHAI, May 28 (Reuters) - A popular small-car lineup. Booming sales growth. A promising future. General Motors is not often described in such terms in the media these days, but in China at least, they all hold true for the No. 1 U.S. automaker. GM is facing imminent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-In China, troubled GM enjoys small-car boom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642