* Early sale of core assets could be key * Shift away from traditional in-bankruptcy restructuring * Sale hearing expected within weeks By Caroline Humer NEW YORK, April 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC's plan to emerge from bankruptcy hinges on an increasingly popular restructuring move -- the early sale of core assets into a separate company -- and that move, while controversial, may end up being what makes it work. Chrysler filed for bankruptcy protection in Manhattan bankruptcy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-Chrysler quick sale will test bankruptcy limits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.