* Consumer lawyers claim unfair disadvantage * Defendants have resources to keep litigating * Merck has won 4 of 5 bellwether Fosamax trials By Moira Herbst NEW YORK, Oct 31 (Reuters) - A string of courtroom victories by drugmakers in key product-liability trials could be a signal that these and other companies can beat back claims in upcoming cases against them. AstraZeneca Plc , Merck & Co and Pfizer Inc are among the companies to win closely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-Corporate defendants rack up wins in 'test' trials" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.