* Q1, April van sales up in major European markets * Confidence back -- businesses ready to invest again * Even small businesses replacing their fleets * Analysts see positive trend continuing By Helen Massy-Beresford, European Autos Correspondent PARIS, May 21 (Reuters) - Rising van sales in Europe underline a recovery in small businesses and provide hope for auto groups worried about the end of scrappage schemes that rescued passenger car sales when the sector was in a slump. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-Europe van uptick to boost autos as cars struggle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642