* Europe year-to-date convertible issuance at $35.3 bln * Passes pre-crisis volume of $34.9 bln in 2007 * Over 80 pct from non-rated/sub-investment grades * 2010 issuance to be driven by M&A By Daisy Ku LONDON, Nov 23 (Reuters) - European convertible bond issuance finally shrugged off the economic downturn to pass its pre-crisis level -- and a pick up in M&A activity should see the momentum continue in 2010. After a virtual drought in the first quarter, convertible bond ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-Europe's convertible sector boom set to continue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.