* Fiat boss threatens to quit collective bargaining system * Pushing for shakeup of labour rules at Italian plant * Talks with unions over more flexible rules in September By Giselda Vagnoni ROME, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Fiat boss Sergio Marchionne is heading for a showdown with powerful industrial lobbies as he pushes for more flexible work practices that could lead to a broader shakeup of rules in the Italian car industry. Marchionne fears that opposition by one of five unions at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-Fiat's Marchionne fights for new car industry rules" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.