* Engineers, rig makers, marine services firms eye market * Annual revenues for supply chain could grow to 62 bln stg * UK now has more offshore wind than rest of world combined * Centrica eyeing new suppliers for its wind farms By Victoria Bryan LONDON, Sept 23 (Reuters) - The promised vast expansion of the UK's offshore wind resources is proving to be a powerful lure for companies not normally associated with renewables but keen to generate eco-friendly and reliable sources of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-Firms jump on UK offshore wind bandwagon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.