* Protectionism puts 'sand in the gears' of trade * Obama tire decision ill-timed for G20 summit * Doha round nears 8th birthday with 'no end in sight' By Doug Palmer WASHINGTON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - World leaders meeting this week are expected to renew pledges to resist protectionism and finish long-running world trade talks but they have already damaged their credibility on both fronts. President Barack Obama hosts the Group of 20 leaders in Pittsburgh barely two weeks after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-G20 heads to Pittsburgh with flat tire on trade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.