*More GM bondholders ready to support restructuring *Bondholders stand to profit if GM approaches Ford value By Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, May 29 (Reuters) - In a sudden turnaround of sentiment, General Motors Corp bondholders are focusing more on what they have to gain from the automaker's restructuring than what they stand to lose. That marks a sharp change in tone from months of complaints that the Obama administration was bullying creditors in GM's bankruptcy-in-the-making because ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-GM bondholders glimpse carrot behind the stick" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642