* Local bankruptcy a possible option for Opel -analyst * Opel labor: no job cuts, plant closures until 2015 * Magna, Fiat not interested in another run at Opel By Ben Klayman and Christiaan Hetzner DETROIT/FRANKFURT, Nov 22 (Reuters) - As General Motors Co Vice Chairman Steve Girsky takes the wheel at struggling German brand Opel, he had better fasten his seatbelt. Options for restructuring Opel range from bad to worse and could include a form of bankruptcy, analysts and bankers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-GM options grim as it returns to Opel quagmire" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.