By Scott Malone BOSTON, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Could the corporate jet become the 2009 version of the $6,000 shower curtain? The gold-and-burgundy shower curtain that Tyco International Ltd bought for former Chief Executive Dennis Kozlowski became a symbol of corporate greed almost a
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-Image problem dragging on corporate jet business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.