* Higher commodity prices to impact earnings per share * Luxury, commodity stocks best placed to pass on costs * German corporate earnings could be hit by wage demands By Harpreet Bhal and Christoph Steitz LONDON/FRANKFURT Feb 22 (Reuters) - Inflation concerns in Europe are showing no signs of letting up, forcing equity investors to reduce exposure to vulnerable sectors, with German shares particularly prone to further inflation risks. Inflation in Britain rose to 4 percent in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-Inflation, wages to be Euro equity troublemaker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642