* Visteon stock up 25 pct since return to market in Sept. * Investors snap up Tronox stock on the gray market * Post-bankrupt stocks come with plenty of risk By Tom Hals WILMINGTON, Del., Nov 24 (Reuters) - Along with a revitalized General Motors Co , a host of companies that rushed into bankruptcy since 2008 are returning to the stock market, offering big returns for brave investors willing to dig for information. One of the biggest waves of corporate bankruptcies in U.S. history ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-Investors look beyond GM for post-bankruptcy buys" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.