* Japan auto sector vulnerable to supply chain shocks * Industry hit as it was recovering from global crisis * Global auto firms heavily reliant on Renesas Electronics * Worst case: world auto output down 30 pct in 6 wks-IHS * Rolling power blackouts to add to quake impact By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, March 25 (Reuters) - Lost production in the two weeks since an earthquake and tsunami struck northeast Japan tops a third of a million vehicles, and it could be months, rather than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-Japan auto industry recovery may take months" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.