This story accompanies a special report on Fiat and Chrysler that can be seen here: http://link.reuters.com/nyz68r * Marchionne shows way to less centralised labour system * Fiat boss polarises unions and public opinion * Broader reform needed to revive Italy's flagging economy By Gavin Jones and Lisa Jucca ROME, March 25 (Reuters) - Sergio Marchionne performed a near-miracle in turning around the fortunes of Italy's flagship industrial company Fiat. Now business leaders and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-Marchionne offers reform model to stagnant Italy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.