By Matthias Blamont PARIS, Jan 29 (Reuters) - With question marks over senior management and sales tumbling, PSA Peugeot Citroen's enduring silence on strategy raises the prospect it may not survive the worsening car sector crisis in its current form. The auto manufacturer, number two in terms of sales in Europe behind Germany's Volkswagen , has faced a string of difficulties in recent months and more bad news is expected as economic conditions deteriorate. "The group is no longer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-Peugeot may not survive crisis in current form" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.