* Merkel must resolve divisions with FDP on tax, labour * FDP could shake solidarity on carmaker Opel * New government faces formidable leftist opposition By Noah Barkin BERLIN, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Chancellor Angela Merkel has secured the centre-right coalition she always said she wanted, but could clash with her new partners on issues ranging from tax and labour policy to the fate of carmaker Opel. The big winners from Germany's election on Sunday were the business-friendly Free ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-Policy clashes loom for Merkel and new partner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.