* Speedy accession contradicts Putin's industry goals * U.S. optimistic about Russia WTO progress * Russian delay appears to be conscious policy By Gleb Bryanski MOSCOW, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Prime Minister Vladimir Putin's drive to revive Russian industry with the help of handouts and protectionist measures is casting doubt on Moscow's push to join the World Trade Organisation in the near future. Russia has declared its commitment to completing a 17-year bid to join the WTO, with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-Putin's industry plans cloud Russian WTO drive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.