* Raw materials, energy essential for economic rebound * Semicondutors, luxury cars also likely to surprise * StarMine estimates materials, energy to up sales most By Peter Dinkloh FRANKFURT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Raw materials needed for an economic recovery, semiconductors and luxury carmakers are among the sectors where investors are likely to find the sales growth that has eluded them for the past year. Increasing revenue will be key for European company earnings in 2010 because ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-Resources and chips among top picks for sales growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642