* Speculative demand drives rhodium higher ahead of recovery * Metal tracks healthy gains in platinum, palladium * Expectations for rising car sales underpin market By Jan Harvey LONDON, Nov 20 (Reuters) - Prices of autocatalyst metal rhodium are set to build on the more than 35 percent gains they have made since the beginning of the month, as speculative demand picked up in anticipation of a recovery in car sales. The automotive market is expected to recover in 2010 after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-Rhodium set for further gains after November surge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642