* Markets price in first hike in mid-2011 at earliest * SNB's inflation f'cast shows breach of target in mid-term * Economy outgrowing many peers, SNB may move ahead of ECB * Strong franc makes move at Sept. 16 meeting unlikely By Catherine Bosley ZURICH, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Switzerland's central bank may raise borrowing costs sooner than markets expect, given a healthy economy, booming real estate prices and rate-setters' expectations that inflation will overshoot its target by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-SNB may surprise on rates as price pressures grow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.