* Spanish equities, defensives best sheltered from threat * Cyclical stocks most vulnerable to dollar drift * Pharmaceuticals with big dollar exposure also at risk By Blaise Robinson and Simon Falush PARIS/LONDON, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Spanish equities and European service sector stocks could offer investors the best refuge against a soaring euro, with sectors such as aerospace and auto the most vulnerable. With stocks rallying, investors have been willing to ignore the impact on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-Spain, services offer best shelter from strong euro" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642