* TD deal seen as sign of renewed credit availability * Lending still tight for near prime car shoppers * Chrysler Financial deal, GM IPO show improved sentiment By Deepa Seetharaman DETROIT, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Toronto-Dominion Bank's purchase of Chrysler Financial will open a new avenue of financing for U.S. dealers and could help stoke the still-developing recovery in auto sales. TD Bank's $6.3 billion purchase of Chrysler Financial will make the Canadian bank one of North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-TD deal seen as a boon for U.S. auto market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.