* U.S. programme could help CNH unit pay back Fiat loan * Payment would replenish Fiat finances * Payment could help it avoid capital increase * Fiat could always turn to banks, government for help By Gilles Castonguay MILAN, March 26 (Reuters) - Fiat's U.S. farm machinery unit, CNH , which added to the Italian group's debt pile by getting a big loan from it, could hold the key to Fiat meeting its 4.8 billion euros in debt payments this year. The maker of tractors and combines is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-Tractors, not cars, could help Fiat with debt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642