* Chrysler not a guarantee of survival * Needs another partnership in booming China market * Analysts suggest tie-up with failed Opel suitor BAIC (Adds Fiat comments on China) By Jo Winterbottom and Helen Massy-Beresford MILAN/PARIS, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat SpA needs to find a better route into the booming Asian car markets if it wants to catch its competitors and seal a place near the front of the grid of global automakers. Fiat, maker of the diminutive Panda and Fiat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-UPDATE 1-Fiat searching for right road to Asia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.