* Nuclear accident a national security issue - exBOJ dep gov * Opinion poll shows public angst over govt handling * Japan nuclear operator seeks French firms' help (Adds nuclear plant operator request for French firms' help) By Linda Sieg TOKYO, March 28 (Reuters) - Who's running the show as Japan grapples with its worst crisis since the end of World War Two? Concerns are growing over an apparent leadership vacuum as Japan fights to prevent catastrophe at a crippled nuclear plant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-UPDATE 1-Japan nuclear crisis stirs worries about leadership vacuum" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642