* Unprecedented rebates proposed for natgas vehicles * Concern that more needs to be done to boost sales * Potential for US gas use in transport * Natgas filling stations few and far between By Edward McAllister NEW YORK, July 28 (Reuters) - The U.S. Energy Bill released on Tuesday is a big boost for the natural gas vehicle (NGV) industry, but natural gas faces hurdles to eroding oil's dominance as a transport fuel in the United States. For one, even as U.S. natural gas ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-U.S. bill boosts nat gas vehicles, hurdles remain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642