* Scrapping schemes, U.S. shakeout helping the sector * Analysts, fund managers turn positive on Peugeot, Renault * Volkswagen "only stock which looks expensive" By Joanne Frearson LONDON, June 29 (Reuters) - European auto shares look set to get a further boost after rallying since March as bankruptcies of U.S. rivals General Motors and Chrysler help automakers gain market share and scrapping schemes give a push to sales. Last month, German car sales jumped 40 percent, while French ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANALYSIS-US shakeout, scrappage to boost Europe auto shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642