DETROIT, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Following is a summary of analyst forecasts for U.S. auto sales in November, based on the seasonally adjusted annualized rate of sales, a widely tracked measure of industry performance known as the SAAR. Automakers are set to release August sales results on Tuesday. [ID:nN28297232] Forecasts from 33 analysts surveyed by Reuters range from 9.8 million vehicles to 11.5 million units and average 10.4 million units. That compares with 16.1 million units in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Analyst forecasts for November U.S. auto sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.