* Second-tier suppliers a cause for concern - analyst * Little known companies could shut major auto plants By Bernie Woodall TRAVERSE CITY, Michigan, Aug 6 (Reuters) - An advisor to auto parts suppliers warned major automakers that a steep recovery of the U.S. auto industry will likely be undone by second-tier suppliers ill prepared to ramp up capacity. Guy Morgan, managing director of Michigan-based consultancy BBK, warned ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Analyst says weak low-level suppliers can halt US auto recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642