By Poornima Gupta DETROIT, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co and Chrysler LLC could clinch cost-cutting labor deals with the United Auto Workers as soon as next week based on the ground-breaking agreement between the union and General Motors Corp reached on Wednesday, analysts said. "We believe it is increasingly likely, based on the pattern set by GM's tentative deal, that Ford and Chrysler will reach a broadly similar agreement," said Robert Schulz, credit analyst with Standard & ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Analysts see quick Ford, Chrysler deals with UAW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.